Saturday 22 October 2011

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

There are at least 8 games I want to get during November, but the most obvious choice would be to purchase The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim since I know its going to last the longest (I'm hoping I can rack up 100+ hours with this like I did with The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion).

But which version should I pre-order (release date 11.11.2011)?

ozgameshop.com.au $62.99
This is the cheapest pre-order available but it doesn't include the strategy guide. Although there is the option of getting this version and buying the strategy guide separately (for around $30). But then that brings this pre-order's price up to around $92.00, which is a few dollars off from one of the other pre-orders which includes the guide anyway. Hmmmm...
ebgames.com.au $108.00
One of the more expensive pre-orders, but it does include the guide and the notebook full of artwork and stuff from the game, which I love.
game.com.au $98.00
I didn't know about this pre-order until today when I looked at the GAME website. This pre-order doesn't have the guide or the notebook but it does include The Infernal City: An Elder Scrolls Novel and the Lord of Souls: An Elder Scrolls Novel. Interesting!
jbhifionline.com.au $109.00
I like to save money wherever I can when I buy my games, which is why I've been purchasing stuff from ozgameshop.com.au lately. But since their version doesn't include the strategy guide, I have to look elsewhere. This JB Hifi pre-order is pretty much what I wanted with the ozgameshop pre-order, except it costs just as much as the EB pre-order but doesn't include the notebook.

So, which pre-order do you think I should go for?

No comments:

Post a Comment